Friday, December 26, 2008

This is much better than last year!

This time last year I was finally home with my family after being released from the hospital. I really didn't understand all of the hullabaloo about the "Christmas" thing. This year I totally get it!

Mommy got me all dressed up for pictures and some fancy dinner.

I'm not really a fan of fancy dinners. I made my case known.

Papa Bruce to the rescue! Here we are all ready to go.


After what felt like a never ending dinner we came home for a preview of what was to come: presents! I had my very own cheerleader showing me how to open the presents.

I got some great new Christmas PJ's so I could look super cute in all my Christmas morning pictures.


I was a very good boy this year and Santa filled my stocking extra full. I even got some yummy Christmas candy, which keeps disappearing even though I haven't had any yet. Strange...


Then it was out to the Christmas tree for more presents from Santa. Thanks to the practice I got on my birthday I was really good at this present opening thing.


I got some really fun new toys to play with. Some of them light up and make noises. This one spits balls out for me to chase around the house. Awesome!


I got Daddy this great new hat. Looks good doesn't it?


I got my own new hat also, and a matching scarf! Great Aunt Randi made it for me.

All this present opening can really make a boy tired. Time for a break.

But, not to be outdone by my big sister, I had to prove just how spoiled I am also. I got a Giraffe!


Yep, this was definitely better than last year. Merry Christmas everyone!

1 comment:

lesleymac said...

Braden,

It looks like you had a wonderful Christmas! GREAT pics!

Lesles