Saturday, December 20, 2008

Tis the Season

To Celebrate My Birthday! One cake for me...

One cake for everyone else.

Lotso presents!

But I like the paper the best.

Mom and Dad thought that it was about time to introduce me to shoes.



But I got toys and new friends as well.

After presents, time for cake!!! Here's my first taste...


I even shared with Dad...


My tummy feels a little funny after all that buttercream.

Sobriety test time... Touch your nose son...No, I said YOUR nose.


Birthday kisses from sissy...

Oh my, this celebration is going to my head...

As Dad always says, if you need a bath after your birthday party, then things went well.

So it was off to the tub

Happy Birthday to Me!

1 comment:

lesleymac said...

Braden,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY you ADORBILE little boy!!!!

Lesley